Ira Khan talks about her childhood aspirations which involved fighting corruption and feeding dogs

Aamir Khan's daughter Ira Khan who recently celebrated her 23rd birthday took to her Instagram handle and shared a video where she spoke about her childhood aspirations. She said that as a child she had aspired to solve the issue of corruption and end unemployment.

Ira Khan talks about her childhood aspirations which involved fighting corruption and feeding dogs

“At different ages, I wanted to solve corruption. I was like 'We will find all the people who are corrupt and we will tell their bosses that they are corrupt and then we will get rid of corruption.' I wanted to end unemployment so I wanted to go to all the villages and find out what villagers were good at doing and get them employment in companies that can actually, or make my own company so that I can actually pay them what they need,” she said.

“I wanted to, lots of people were on a diet and they were eating six egg whites a day, but not eating the egg yolks. I was like, 'we should collect the egg yolks and feed it to the dogs so that the dogs don't go hungry,” she added.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Ira Khan (@khan.ira)


However, she said that she was told to do her bit by focusing on her academics back then. “I was like, 'okay, I'll study, I'll grow, earn lots of money and I will donate it to NGOs,” she further said. Ira said that now she has grown up she can decide for herself what she wants to do. However, she decided to keep her plans under wrap for now.

Meanwhile, Ira made her directorial debut in 2019 with a play titled Euripedes’ Medea, starring Hazel Keech in the lead role.

ALSO READ: Ira Khan has a problem with gendered nouns, calls out a user for addressing her as Aamir Khan’s son



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3hIiCnJ
via TEAMSH

No comments:

Post a Comment