Rakul Preet Singh talks about Cuttputlli & other upcoming projects; says, “Just hoping the films are loved”

Rakul Preet Singh, who got appreciated for her performance in Runway 34 ever since it got released on Disney+ Hotstar, is in the news for her second OTT release of 2022 Cuttputlli. Along with her, Akshay Kumar and Sargun Mehta are also seen as the lead characters. Amid all the reviews coming from the critics and audience, Rakul Preet Singh exclusively talked about her current professional phase with Bollywood Hungama.

When asked to describe her professional phase, the De De Pyaar De actress said, “It’s going good. Of course, I’m never satisfied as an actor as well as a person. I am always wanting more which is great - which is what keeps me going in that fire should never sort of subside.”

Continuing further, the Marjaavaan added, “I'm very grateful for everything that I have - the films that I have. Getting an opportunity to work with stars whether it was Runway 34 or whether it is Akshay sir in Cuttputlli, or Doctor G with Ayushman Khurrana and Thank God, which is again coming out, and Chhatriwali, and there are two other films which I have not announced.”

While calling it a “good space”, Rakul Preet concluded saying, “I'm just hoping the films are loved, I think that's the biggest challenge that everyone’s sort of facing right now.” Singh also informed that her next release, Thank God will release in theaters during Diwali 2022. Singh reunited with her Aiyaary co-star Siddharth Malhotra for Thank God. The upcoming comedy-drama is directed by Indra Kumar and includes Ajay Devgn in the lead as well.

Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Rakul Preet Singh describes her next release Thank God as a ‘Munnabhai meets Oh My God’’ space



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/qRHFrg6
via TEAMSH

No comments:

Post a Comment