EXCLUSIVE: Samantha Lockwood talks about being called as Salman Khan’s girlfriend

Salman Khan and Samantha Lockwood’s pin-up has been in the news for a while now. Both the actors have been continuously denying that they are dating. In a recent interview of Hollywood star Samantha Lockwood with Bollywood Hungama, the host asked Samatha how she handles it when she is linked with Indian Superstar Salman Khan.

Reacting to being called Salman’s ‘girlfriend’, the actress told Bollywood Hungama, “I think people talk a lot. I think people can say a lot about nothing. I met Salman and he's a very nice guy, that's all there is to say about that. So I don’t know where people get that idea from. I mean I met him, I met Hrithik, nobody says anything about me and Hrithik. I don’t know where this news comes from but obviously, it gets spun out of proportion.”

Salman is currently hosting Bigg Boss 15. He was also shooting for his impending Tiger 3 next Katrina Kaif but the shooting has been postponed for some time due to a surge in the number of cases.

Also Read: Samantha Lockwood on romance in Bollywood: “It’s not hypersexualized where Hollywood has…”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3qew5HC
via TEAMSH

No comments:

Post a Comment